Terms and conditions of using Statistics Assignment Help.com
- All assignment solutions prepared by us and posted on our website as samples are exclusively our property and should not be submitted as your own work. The completed orders, however, should be used for educational purposes only. You should not distribute, resell, reuse, or republish any solution prepared by us without our consent.
- Note that despite being the best statistics assignment help service, we do not always guarantee an A grade, as there are many factors your professor considers when assigning a grade. Also, some clients clearly specify that we deliver a solution that garners them an average grade. But in all cases, we strive to produce a solution that will secure you the highest grade possible except for the cases where the client insists on receiving average-rated work.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing structure whenever we deem necessary. Our pricing model is designed based on certain factors. We can always modify it if we find that the task at hand exceeds the specified offer limit.
- You are liable to pay extra charges if you request for assignment requirements’ modification after you have placed an order and settled the payment.
- We are not responsible for any late assignment dispatch if the requirements and instructions were wrongly communicated by the client or in instances where instructions are modified after placing an order. Also, we cannot be held responsible for late assignment delivery if the client delays to settle the payment. Our experts only start to work on an order after the necessary deposit has been made.
- You will be required to pay separately for any extra service you seek from us after ordering your assignment. The requested extra service will only be provided after payment has been made.
- We cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent activities related to your bank account, as we do not store your bank information or share any of your personal or financial details with third parties.
- It is your sole responsibility to define and clearly communicate your assignment instructions to us. If you have multiple tasks in one assignment, your instructions should not contradict any previous instructions.
- By accepting these terms, you legally authorize us to make use of the entire period of the stipulated timeline. We are, therefore, not liable to dispatch the complete solution before the specified deadline. However, sometimes, early delivery may be considered if the client makes a request of the same with a satisfactory reason, but it is worth noting that early assignment delivery remains our discretion.
- The price you pay when placing an order includes editing and proofreading.
- Despite having a robust support team that ensures taking help with statistics assignments from our website runs smoothly, we do not always guarantee that accessing the site will be completely error-free.
- We rework on assignments in case a student scores a poor grade from a solution bought from our website. However, it must be noted that we do not give a refund in such instances for the simple reason that each assignment solution is considered a sold product once it has been dispatched. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a part of the entire assignment help service agreement at any time.