Our Revision and Refund Policy
We strive to provide the best statistics assignment help to students. However, in the event that you are not content with the quality of the solution delivered to you and feel that you have not gotten full value for your money, there are certain policies that we have put in place to help you claim a refund smoothly. All refund requests are evaluated by our quality assurance team which analyzes the solution in question to make sure the claim is valid and the best settlement is made. Our revision and refund policies are highlighted below:
- If you find that our systems charged you twice or more than was stated on the quotation, you are entitled to a refund. Just write to us and attach the receipts. Any extra money deducted from your account will be credited back as soon as possible.
- If we miss the deadline that you specify when placing your order, you can ask for your money back. However, if the assignment is delayed due to modifications made to the order by you after it has been placed, then no refund will be issued.
- Every assignment solution is checked for plagiarism before dispatch. However, in the event you find that some parts of the assignment are plagiarized or not properly referenced, we will revise the work and get rid of any plagiarized content free of charge. No refund will be issued in such cases.
- If you cancel your order before the task is assigned to the writer, you are allowed to buy another assignment of the same value without incurring additional charges. If the writer had already started working on the task, however, then you will have to allow them to complete the task and no refund will be issued.
- We strive to offer the best statistics homework help and deliver valuable solutions to students. That’s why we provide unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with your solution. It must be noted, however, that all revisions and reworks will be done within 30 days after assignment dispatch. We will not accept revision requests after this period. Also, no money will be refunded in such cases.
- It is very unlikely that you will score a poor grade in your assignment. However, if this does happen, we will give you back 50% of the money you paid for the assignment. The proof of poor grade should be sent to us within 30 days after the solution delivery. No request for money back will be accepted after this period. The reason why we give only half the money back is that we pay our writers in advance, hence, it is impossible to get the money back from them. However, we will take strict measures against the writer whose solutions scored you a poor grade including suspending their services on our website.
- We assign your task to the expert who is most appropriate to tackle your specific assignment topic. But in the rare event that we don’t have a free tutor to work on your specific task, we will give you your money back or ask you to assign us another task of the same value.
NB: A refund will be issued only if your claim falls under any of these clauses. If not, you are not entitled to a refund, hence, your claim will not be processed.